Cajun Custom Cookers presents the Lil Cajun is the smallest design for commercial / restauranteur. It’s small size is perfect for food carts and food trucks. This smoker is NSF Certified to meet the new local and state Regulations. All NSF Certified Smokers will come with NSF/ ANSI signed letter. This stick burner is designed to give you the most heat control and flavor. The Lil Cajun smoker will keep its heat even when the outdoor temperature gets down to -30F. All of the Cajun Custom Cookers Smokers comes with Air Flow Design for optimal max air flow for even cook temperature across your cooking surface. With the Air Flow Design 85% heat is captured for cooking instead of going straight out the chimney.
The Lil Cajun is 20” diameter barrel in 3 sizes, 36” 992sq in cooking area, 48”(1364 sq in cooking area), and 60”(1736 sq in cooking area). The cooking chamber comes in 1/8” stainless steel or 1/4” stainless steel.
Lil Cajun options:
- NSF certified stainless steel counter
- All smokers can be ordered with cart or on a trailer
- Digital WIFI Controler
- Rib rack
- Round warmer/griddle
- Stainless under storage cabinet
- Umbrella canopy with your logo
Cajun Custom Cookers Features & benefits
• Double wall insulated fire box construction.
• 1⁄4” thick steel construction for fire box
• Double welded construction (all seams welded on each side)
• Full slide out cook rack system
• Fire & food viewing window.
• True seal door system (fire Box)
• True Seal door system (cook chamber)
• Counter weighted cook chamber doors.
• Durable High temp finish
• 1” 1⁄4 turn ball valve grease drain.
• Customizable rack options
• Computerized air flow design ensures proper operation and even temps every time.
• Ornate Heavy duty hinge system.
• Positive pressure latch system provides a extra tight seal and a added safety feature.
• Many customizable artistic design options available.
• Reverse flow tuning plate system allows full control over heat distribution.
• Custom ergonomically designed handles for specific height mounted options.
• Digital temp display and automation available.
• Back up safety door latch system.
• Heavy duty design and construction will last a lifetime.
• The most efficient cooker design available on the market
Lil Cajun Specifications
304 Stainless Steel construction in Firebox and cook chamber
1/4” stainless steel for firebox and cook chamber ends
Cooking Surface Weight Cap Grilling Area
36” 100 lb 960 sq in
48” 150 lb 1320 sq in
60” 200 lb 1680 sq in
Dual Temperature Gages
Northwoods Grills wants to offer our customers the best pricing. We can not offer free shipping or coupon discounts on the Cajun Custom Cookers line. Please call (701)729-1991 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for best pricing. All Cajun Custom Cookers Smokers crafted 1 at a time in their fab shop in Moorhead, MN and take 4-6 weeks to ship out. You will be working directly with the manufacturer and be given weekly updates on your smoker
Lifetime on Smoker Box and Cook Chamber
5 yrs on hinges, latches and seals
1 yr on all electronics