The Matrix wood stove uses the same engine as the proven Osburn 2000. However, its clean and modern look is sure to bring a European touch to your room. The top of the stove is made of cast iron with two rich pieces of soapstone, which remind us of the renowned Finnish fireplaces. We included the soapstone side panels as a standard feature on this unit. Logs can be conveniently placed underneath the large firebox, making the Matrix a practical and elegant heating machine.
- Model # : OB02020
- High-efficiency appliance EPA approved
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 750 - 2,100
- Blower Included
- Color : Metallic black
- Model : Pedestal
- Easy-to-access ash drawer
- Glass air-wash system
- Steel thickness (top) : 5/16"
- Optimum efficiency : 77.2 %
- Emissions (grams/hour) : 3.89 g/h
- Baffle : High heat-resistant C-cast
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion
- Recommended chimney diameter : 6"
- May qualify for some government incentives.
- Tested or/and listed as per applicable standards by : Intertek
• Approved for an alcove installation
• Chimney diameter
• Average particulate emissions rate
• Maximum log length
• Recommended heating area (sq.ft.)
• Maximum burn time
• Blower included
• Firebox nominal volume (cu. ft.)