EASY RETURNS...HOW THEY SHOULD BE
We stand behind every product we sell and offer a 30 day return policy. If you would like to return your purchase for any reason within 30 days, you will be refunded the purchase price of the product, excluding all shipping charges and a 20% re-stocking fee (20% of the purchase price). Some of our products are offered with free shipping, so please be aware that if you return one of these products our actual outbound shipping cha rges will be deducted from your return refund. All product(s) must be returned in their original condition, including the original packaging, manufacturer's containers, documentation, warranty cards, manuals and all accessories. Otherwise additional charges may be applied or may make your product(s) nonreturnable. Outdoorsrockingchair.com sells products from some manufacturers that are custom made or made-to-order. These products are non-returnable and non-cancelable once the order has been placed.
PRODUCTS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN
- Custom orders (i.e. products that are custom made or made-to-order).
- Special purchases including: clearance products, inventory sale products, custom quotes, special discounts, etc.
- Any cushion or product that includes a specified cushion fabric selection
- Any product that has been assembled, installed (including cut or clipped wires), modified or used in any way.
- Any product that is not in resalable condition.
- Any product not accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) issued by www.outdoorsrockingchair.com
- Any product that is not in the original box with sufficient packaging materials.
- Large orders: (Orders containing 10 or more of a single product or orders with an invoice total greater than $2,500). When ordering large quantities, we suggest ordering a sample for evaluation.
Credits will be issued after the warehouse receives, inspects and process your return, which can take up to 7 Business days. Return shipping charges and re-stocking fees are not refundable. Shipping charges and factory re-stocking fees will be deducted from the total refund amount. You will receive a confirmation email when your return has been processed. Refunds will be credited to the original payment method and can take up to 72 hours to reflect on your statement.