The American Renaissance Grill is and all American made grill from RCS. If you want the heat then this grill will reach 900 degrees. Each burner can put out up to 25k BTUs. To insure even heat distribution and eliminate hot spots. the American Renaissance Grill uses ceramic briquettes. You can also add a smoker tray if you want to turn this grill into a smoker. Also available option for all American Renaissance Grills is a infrared burner. A great option if your looking for a quick hot sear.
The Renaissance Cooking Systems - 42" American Renaissance Grill Drop-In Grill
- Part Number: ARG42
- Natural Gas
- Series: American Renaissance Grill Series
- Main Cooking Surface: 39-3/4" wide X 19-3/8" deep = 770 Sq. In.
- Secondary Cooking Surface: 39" wide X 8" deep = 312 Sq. In.
- 1,082 Sq. In. Total Cooking Surface Area
- Number of Burners: 3 Stainless U-Shape Burners
- BTU's: 25,000 BTU's Per Burner = 75,000 BTU's
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Blue LED Lights
- Dual Internal Halogen Lights
- 3 Briquette Trays with Ceramic Briquettes
- Exclusive Searmarx Heavy-Duty Solid Stainless Steel Cooking Grids
- Fold-Away Warming Rack
- Rotisserie Rod Bearings Mounted to Grill
- Spring Loaded Hood
- Analog Temperature Gauge
- Made in USA
- Cut Out: 40 5/8" Wide x 23 1/4" Deep x 10 1/4" High
Notice - Must be installed in a non-combustible cabinet for outdoor kitchen applications.