The Northwoods Grill is an incredible grill made of heavy gauge stainless steel with various features that make it ideal for anyone who wants to prepare delicious meals outdoors. Whether you're grilling burgers and hot dogs for friends and family or preparing delicious steaks for a special occasion, the Northwoods cart grill has you covered.
Why Buy Cart Grills From Northwoods Grills?
Northwoods Grill features versatile cart grills with outstanding features and state-of-the-art technology to consistently deliver mouth-watering meals. Although the brand stocks grills from different industry household names, all the grills have the following basic features:
- At least one burner
- A searing section with accessories like a searing cue
- A cooking grate
- A warming rack to maintain food temperature while you complete cooking
- Easy ignition
- Accurate, easy-use control buttons for effortless temperature regulation
- Extra storage space for ingredients, condiments, and cooking tools
- Premium casters for mobility to the preferred space or easy storage during winter
- Compatibility with propane and natural gas tanks for fuel
Such versatile features make cooking a breeze, regardless of whether you prepare something as simple as toast and stir-fry veggies or take things a notch higher with your Grandma’s secret stew or brisket recipe.
Second, Northwoods Grills exclusively stocks portable cart grills made using heavy-gauge stainless steel. Stainless steel is the best metal for outdoor grills because:
- It has good heat transfer properties, reaching peak cooking and grilling temperatures within the shortest time.
- It has anti-corrosion and anti-rust properties for durability and food safety.
- It is easy to clean, requiring a simple wipe-down with warm water
- It requires minimal maintenance, like occasional seasoning with oil, to enhance its rust-repellent properties.
However, besides stainless-steel cart grills, the brand stocks high-quality ceramic grills like the Primo ceramic grill. The brand’s ceramic cart grills have enhanced portability and are ideal for out-of-home culinary activities like tailgating and camping. What’s more, all Northwoods grills come backed with a warranty according to specified terms and conditions.
Northwoods Grills collaborates with iconic brands in the outdoor grilling space, giving you access to durable products. It sells cart grills by high-rated brands, including Memphis Grills, Bonfire Grills, AOG Grills, Cajun Cooker, Summerset Grills, American Muscle Grill, Icon Grill, and RCS Grill.
Third, Northwoods Grills also offers grill heads or a drop-in grill compatible with manufacture-built carts. The brand also carries cart grill add-ons like a smokeless fire pit insert for bonfire BBQ.
High-quality outdoor fireplace and grill add-ons that match contemporary pieces like the Majestic Vermont fireplace and rustic add-ons for the Classic Osburn wood stove or a dark wood fireplace are also available.
The Northwoods Grills product catalog is your secret weapon to making exceptional food spreads featuring succulent veggies, and moist and tender meats, all with beautiful char marks and rich flavor. Choosing a cart grill that meets your needs to function as your outdoor cooking sous chef is paramount. A reliable sous chef is your ticket to wowing friends and family with finger-licking food each time you host a cookout.
We at Northwoods Grills just list a few cart grills. Just a heads up, all of our drop in grills can be added to the manufacturers built cart. If you are limited for space or don’t want to build a full blown outdoor kitchen then any of the premium drop-in offered at Northwoods Grills can be added to a stainless steel cart. Choose from Summerset, Sunstone, Bonfire, RCS to name a few. Memphis Pellet Grills also come in a cart style grill. They all come with premium casters for easy mobility