The American Outdoor Grill (AOG) has been designed with a stylish, sleek appearance. Its rounded hood and contoured face feature a satin finish that offers an attractive look to any outdoor kitchen. Built-in or Portable, you'll be delighted with the look and performance of your American Outdoor Grill.
Ideal for the outdoor kitchen, the American Outdoor Grill is designed and manufactured for long-lasting, top performance. Choose from three popular sizes- 36", 30" and 24"- depending upon your cooking needs. All models give you a wide range of cooking options, from slow rotisserie cooking to high temperature searing. A selection of cooking accessories and storage access doors and drawers are available to complement your outdoor kitchen.
AOG Grills Feature Highlights
• Durable 304 stainless steel construction throughout including burners, vaporizer panels, Diamond Sear cooking grids, and warming rack
• Heavy gauge, robotically welded seamless oven hood and control panel with polished edges
• High performance rotisserie kit & backburner and side burner on portables (except on -00SP models)
• Large analog thermometer with designer bezel reads up to 1000° F
• Solid brass valves for precise temperature control and long life
• Easy cushion oven hood bumpers (front and back)
• 10” easy-to-use stainless steel drip tray
• Flex hose and convertible regulator, or rubber hose and regulator included
• Grills are fully pre-assembled (except side shelves on portables)
• Large, durable 21⁄2” wheels on portables with 2 locking casters
• “L” Series models with 120 VAC power have back-lit comfort touch control knobs, push button electronic ignition and halogen interior lights • “T” Series with Rapid Light ignition requires no power or batteries
AOG Warranty Highlights
• Lifetime – AOG stainless steel burners
• Ten Years – All other AOG parts (excluding ignition systems, accessories, infrared burner and vaporizer panels) • Three Years – Infrared burners and vaporizer panels
• One Year – Ignition systems and accessories (including side burners, rotisserie motors and thermometers)
“T ” Series Grills
Primary Cooking Surface 648 sq. inches
Cut Out: 37“ w x 19 1/2” d x 8 1/2” h
Complete Grills include:
Rotisserie Backburner and High-Performance Rotisserie Kit, and flush-mounted 12,000 BTU brass side burner on Portable Grills.
All Built-In grills are sold as Natural Gas units - include orifices to change to L.P.