Cajun Custom Cookers presents the Tasso is the mid-size design for commercial smoking. If you run a dood truck, catering business or restaurant we have the size for you. This smoker is NSF Certified to meet the new local and state Regulations. All NSF Certified Smokers will come with NSF/ ANSI signed letter. The Tasso smoker will keep its heat even when the outdoor temperature gets down to -30F. All of the Cajun Custom Cookers Smokers comes with Air Flow Design for optimal max air flow for even cook temperature across your cooking surface. With the Air Flow Design 85% heat is captured for cooking instead of going straight out the chimney.
The Tasso is 24” diameter in 3 sizes, 48”(1760sq in cooking area), 60”(2240sq in cooking area, and 72”(2720sq in cooking area). The cooking chamber comes in 1/8” stainless steel or 1/4” stainless steel.
Certification demonstrates compliance to the widely accepted NSF International sanitation standards for commercial food equipment, components and materials
- NSF certified stainless steel counter
- All smokers can be ordered with cart or on a trailer
- Digital WIFI Controller
- Rib rack
- Round warmer/griddle
- Stainless under storage cabinet
- Umbrella canopy with your logo
Cajun Custom Cookers Features & benefits
• Double wall insulated fire box construction.
• 1⁄4” thick steel construction for fire box
• Double welded construction (all seams welded on each side)
• Full slide out cook rack system
• Fire & food viewing window.
• True seal door system (fire Box)
• True Seal door system (cook chamber)
• Counter weighted cook chamber doors.
• Durable High temp finish
• 1” 1⁄4 turn ball valve grease drain.
• Customizable rack options
• Computerized air flow design ensures proper operation and even temps every time.
• Ornate Heavy duty hinge system.
• Positive pressure latch system provides a extra tight seal and a added safety feature.
• Many customizable artistic design options available.
• Reverse flow tuning plate system allows full control over heat distribution.
• Custom ergonomically designed handles for specific height mounted options.
• Digital temp display and automation available.
• Back up safety door latch system.
• Heavy duty design and construction will last a lifetime.
• The most efficient cooker design available on the market
304 Stainless Steel construction in Firebox and cook chamber
1/4” stainless steel for firebox and cook chamber ends
Cooking Surface Weight Cap Grilling Area
48” 225 lb 1760 sq in
60” 275 lb 2240 sq in
72” 325 lb 2720 sq in
Dual Temperature Gages
Northwoods Grills wants to offer our customers the best pricing. We can not offer free shipping or coupon discounts on the Cajun Custom Cookers line. Please call (701)729-1991 or email us at email@example.com for best pricing. All Cajun Custom Cookers Smokers crafted 1 at a time in their fab shop in Moorhead, MN and take 4-6 weeks to ship out. You will be working directly with the manufacturer and be given weekly updates on your smoker
Lifetime on Smoker Box and Cook Chamber
5 yrs on hinges, latches and seals
1 yr on all electronics